Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Hello 2017, I'm going to kick you in the ASS!




First off, WOW it has been a long time since I posted anything,  so much has happened and as it does, my life has definitely changed my body and health.  2015 was both joyous and depressing.  My youngest daughter,  Morgan said her "I do's" to her boyfriend of 4 years.
Sadly, at the same time my mom went through open heart surgery and contracted a stage 4 bedsore during her 11 day stay in ICU.   I lost my mom on Veteran's Day, November 11, 2015 she never recovered from her bedsore.
I spent a good part of 2016 eating whatever, not working out.
Food has always been my go to when I am sad, angry, upset....you know when things are just not going right.  At the same time, I continued to deal with feet problems.  Waking up in the morning, a joke, a  wobble everyday.



 

                                                      I did have some happiness in 2016 as well,
                                                  my birthday gift this year was a picture of my
                                                granddaughter, Charley wearing a shirt that said
                                                                                       "promoted to big sister."                                                                       A month later, I find out my baby,
                                                              Morgan is having her first baby as well.                                                            What beautiful news about my daughters!




So here we are....January 3, 2017...WOW! So ready to kick it's ass!





I have 2 grandchildren to look forward to, so now its time to look forward to that and to feel better.
So...I hopped on my scale and decided today is the day I get YOUNGER, well at least feel younger.
So goodbye 192.9 I'm going down...

No comments:

Post a Comment